Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The only reason I can hate immaturity is because I've learned the true meaning of it.

Don't you just hate when you sincerely apologize and the recipient declares it insincere?
What's even more laughable is it isn't to your face, it's to other people. It proves to you that your apology was a waste of time and so is that other person. Fine by me. I'm not into actresses anyway. I'm certainly not one, hence to why I only speak truthfully.

This applies to Kanye West's apology on the Jay Leno show. He's not an actor, he's a rapper. Reason to why we shouldn't question how truly troubled he looked while apologizing to Taylor in front of millions of people. As Mr. Randy Pausch once said: "I'm sorry. It was my fault. How do I make it right?"

If you've gone about it that way, then you've done all you can do. Peoples opinions past that point don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment