Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My eyes are open while everyone else prays.

I need someone to help me find God. Someone I could deeply care about, someone that can outsmart me with their theories. I don't believe I could do it unless I liked someone enough to conform to their beliefs.

Right now it seems I'm naturally atheist. It's inexplicable, but I'd believe aliens are in control of us before one invisible man. He could very well be a superstition, hope of the mind, a myth that men of past times decided to pass on.

I'm begging for someone to convince me; what if there is a hell?

2 comments:

  1. "believe in something, and live your life with purpose, in the end if it didnt exist what do you lose? nothing, but if it does exist and you didnt believe what do you lose? Everything"

    i suck at helping anyone do anything, but maybe this quote could get you thinking in right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing, dear lady. I can offer you the evidence you need, if you're willing to accept it. Muwahaha.

    ReplyDelete